Biohazards can occur from trauma and crime scenes, deaths and accidents, animal waste and decomposition as well as various disease outbreaks. Midwest Remediation has the training and expertise to handle these situations professionally and discreetly, returning the property to safe, pre-contaminated condition.
Call our 24-hour Emergency Services line (317) 826-0940 and we’ll be on our way fast. Until we arrive to your Indianapolis property, you can minimize dangerous exposure and speed the restoration process by following these tips.
- Isolate the area of the event, but do not re-enter the area.
- Immediately remove any contaminated garments, including shoes, after leaving the area. Place them in a plastic bag or other sealable container. Leave them at the event area.
- Do not move anything outside of the event area.
- Avoid any contact with contaminated materials.
- If you have come into contact with contaminated water, the wash affected areas immediately.
- Prepare an inventory of all items, equipment, clothing, etc. that may have been affected.
- If there was a liquid spill, and you can reach it without endangering yourself, cover it with absorbent paper towels.