If your personal possessions, office contents, or business inventory is damaged in a catastrophic event, Midwest Remediation can help you get back on your feet with our restoration services. We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year. For furniture repair and all other help, call (317) 826-0940 or request a free estimate now. We serve Indianapolis including Central Indiana and the surrounding areas.
- Full-service moving with scheduled pack in/pack out
- Individual, cataloged storage vaults
- Climate-controlled warehousing
- Multi-level security
- State-of-the-art cleaning systems
- Deodorization services (on-site)
- Specialized electronics cleaning system
- Book and document restoration
- Fine art restoration
- Inspection: The ICR staff does a walk-through of the affected home. While there, they will meet the homeowner, inspect the contents, and conduct a Matterport 3D virtual scan of the property.
- Pack-out: Using ICAT, an inventory cloud-based software, we do a contents inventory evaluation to separate salvageable from non-salvageable contents within the home. Within 48 hours, the homeowner will have access to the ICAT system to review what items were salvageable and taken from the home to be restored.
- Content Cleaning: Back at our facility, our trained staff uses state-of-the-art equipment and best-practice cleaning techniques to carefully restore the homeowner’s items. This includes furniture, artwork, textiles and soft goods, electronics, and more. All cleaning takes place in one facility.
- Storage: Contents are carefully packaged, labeled, and stored in vaults in our secure, climate-controlled facility until the home has been restored.
- Delivery & Reset: Upon restoration of the home, the ICR staff delivers the restored contents to the home and even positions the items in their proper place in the home, just as they were before the loss.
ICR is centrally located on the east side of Indianapolis, a few minutes off I-465. The business occupies a building that has been completely renovated and has dedicated 35,000 square feet solely for its state-of-the art contents processing and storage system. The facility is entirely environmentally controlled and kept safe with a security system. ICR uses equipment with the latest technology to clean and restore contents, electronics, and appliances quickly and efficiently.
ICR’s team of expert contents restorers have experience in handling pack-outs professionally, quickly, and carefully. All team members are quality trained professionals, able to use the powerful equipment in the contents restoration system. ICR systems and processes clean and restore contents affected by environmental contaminants in the most efficient manner so every customer can resume their lives more quickly after a traumatic event.Learn More
- Furniture restoration
- Personal papers and documents
- And more!
The MWR Difference
- We clean and store all your valuables in our state of the art, secure building.
- We photograph all your items, they each receive a QR tag, and are boxed and returned as we found them.
- We provide our Like Kind & Quality (LKQ) Inventory of non-restorable items to provide accurate replacement cost value.
- We 3D scan your home to ensure all your contents are accounted for and sent to your adjuster.
- We schedule and pack-in and pack-out. Once your space is ready for your contents to be returned we utilize our scan to return everything to its original place.
Call Midwest Remediation Today
Whether you want to restore old photos from water damage or are in need of furniture repair, Midwest Remediation can help with our contents restoration services. Don’t let a storm, fire, or other catastrophe have the final say in your home or business. Call us at (317) 826-0940 or request a free estimate now. We serve Indianapolis including Central Indiana and the surrounding areas. Be sure to check out our who we are and FAQ pages for more information about us.